Long-Term Substitute Health/Physical Education Teacher (April–June)
Saint Joseph Academy is seeking a long-term substitute Health/Physical Education Teacher from April–June of the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Ohio Teacher Licensure/ Certification required
- Minimum two years previous teaching or related experience
- Able to work with school technology (use of academic software, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of individuals
- Well-organized and attentive to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight to deliver strong outcomes
- Commitment to the Catholic education of young women in the tradition of the Congregation of St. Joseph.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach in a rotating modified block schedule
- Develop lesson plans in accordance with the Academy’s curriculum
- Coordinate field trips for curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Communicate with parents/guardians
- Participate in Admissions related activities
- Prepare student to successfully complete the state mandated, AP and college placement tests
- Participate in the development of the school’s teaching policies, procedures and methodologies
Please send letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
by Februart 28, 2019
. No phone calls please.